- Participants can register as soon as their panel proposals/paper abstracts are accepted.
- Payment will be made exclusively via the Congress website (through Bank transfer or PayPal).
|Category*||Early bird - until April 30, 2022||Late bird – until August 15, 2022|
|Participants (with paper presentation)|
- All participants must add € 25 as membership fee to IASS/AIS (see IMPORTANT below)
- In the case of multi-author papers, the co-authors who will not be present at the Congress pay half the normal registration fee & the membership fee to IASS/AIS.
|Category A (high income)||€ 200||€ 240|
|Category B (upper/middle income)||€ 150||€ 170|
|Category C (Low/lower middle income)||€ 80||€ 100|
|Attendees**||Non-students||€ 50||€ 80|
|Students (undergraduate/ graduate)||€ 50||€ 50|
* To see in which category your country belongs to, please consult the World Bank country classification in the following images (click the image to enlarge).
** Attendees can pay their registration at any time before the beginning of the Congress.
The registration fee covers:
- Access to all Congress proceedings (sessions/keynotes/opening and closing ceremonies)
- Conference pack (bag, print materials)
- Lunches/Coffee breaks
- Participation to the Welcome Reception
- Free wi-fi & access to computer hub
Extra fees, paid directly to the Congress Secretariat, are required for the following:
- Gala reception (€ 20)
- Childcare service (€ 50 for all 5 days of the Congress, or € 10/day).
- City tour (€ 5)
ΙMPORTANT: Registration fees do not include the membership fee to the IASS / AIS during Congress year (standard individual rate: € 25). Membership to the IASS is obligatory for participating in IASS World Congresses and is required for access to the Assembly and for choosing IASS / AIS authorities. The membership fee should be added to the registration fee and will be remitted to the IASS / AIS Treasurer. For details concerning the benefits of IASS / AIS membership: https://iass-ais.org/membership-information/
You can pay your registration fee (and IASS/AIS membership fee) by either bank transfer or credit card.
HELLENIC SEMIOTIC SOCIETY
NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE